Saturday, June 19, 2010

Adopt-a-mail from June's family


"Hey Micah, how are things? I just wanted to give you an update on June... She is doing wonderful... She is a typical pit puppy and into everything, Im sure she thinks her name is June No lol... She loves to play with my pits they get along great... She has had another round of puppy shots and she now weighs 17 pounds as of last week... Her hair is coming back in nicely... She so wonderful! attached are pics will send more soon.. the first one was after her surgery I took her to work with me and she slept in a box with her bed. My mom didnt want her home by herself after her surgery and the second one is two of my pits and her playing tug of war in my moms kitchen."

I didn't post the 2nd pic because it was just a blur of fur :) ~Karen

0 comments: