Monday, September 5, 2011

Cute Love bug


Tucker is such a love bug, I am amazed his perfect home has not shown up yet........Hi I'm Tucker, I am 3yrs I love other dogs, cats and children. I am doing great with my house training and crate training. I am neutered and up to date on shots. I am calm most of the time until you get me a treat then I jump straight up in the air 3 ft. I am a good little boy who likes to lay on the couch and enjoy life. Please contact us if you would like more information on Tucker or if you would like to set a time to meet him. Tucker's adoption fee $150.00.

1 comments:

Animal Rescue said...

This is Also Cute!!

This article was really nicely created, and it also consists of numerous helpful details. I valued your expert manner of writing this article. You’ve made it is easy for me to understand.

What a great rescue.